Happy Chinese New Year!
[H:UtS] OC Murder MemeOh, how mysterious! Five of your original characters have been anonymously invited to a dinner party held by a host none of them have ever met, at some mansion none of them have ever heard of. Sounds like a fun time, right?[H:UtS] OC Murder Meme by MayJasmine
1. First, choose five of your OC's to be invited to the mansion and to partake in the horror!
 Jove (Jupiter)
 Cronus (Saturn)
 Yuri (Uranus)
 Kaiosei (Kai for short; Neptune)
 Meiosei (Mei for short, Pluto)
2. How fun! Alright, your OCs have finished getting all dressed up for the big event and are ready to go to the party. How is  feeling about all of this?
"I really feel... odd about this. Do we really have to attend this party?" said Cronus as he looked at the others just double checking the place if they have forgotten anyt
|Please enjoy taking a look at my gallery!|
Aftermath :LoZ: -Chapter 1-
Chapter 1: An Appointment
"U-uh wh-what time is it?" Link moaned as he lay on the bed, seeing the light seeping through his window. He rolled over to one side of his bed and pulled the blanket along with him.
"LIIIIIINK! TIME TO GET UP!!!!"
"Yes, Grandpa. Right away."
He then sat up on his bed, looking to his left, then to his right. Everything was still a bit blurry, having opened his eyes after his deep slumber. He stretches up his arms and yawns. He takes a look at his clock by the bed.
"10:00? I was sleeping for THAT long? ....."
" " Link closed his eyes for a moment. It seemed as though he was forgetting something, like there was something missing 'Come on it's at the back of my head '
He hit his head to try and bring back what he forgot "AAAAHH!!!!!! NOW I REMEMBER!!! I'M DEAD!!!!"
Link went down the stairs, not caring if he almost stumbled down. It seemed as though a train was after him. He ran through the livin
Memories and Moments:LoZ: Ch.1
Chapter 1: It Begins
*ShAdOwStAlKeR_04 has signed in.
ShAdOwStAlKeR_04: how to unlock ezlo as ur little hat in brawl for both toon link and tp link
TheWindWakersDream: Dark not upon entering the chatroom
i rest my case. XD
SorcerersApprentice: Hahaha! XD
Hey Dark~ <3
You don't know? XD
ShAdOwStAlKeR_04: meeeh, no waaaaaay .
how'd you get yourself a laptop?
SorcerersApprentice: It's Grandpa Smith's birthday present to me! YAAAAAAAY!!! >w
Dreams of the Distance :PvZ: Ch.1
Chapter 1: A Destiny Awaits
"I accept your challenge!"
I remember those words I uttered when I accepted this mission. I felt the determination in order to prove myself worthy. Of proving myself strong.
And now here I am, standing in front of a training ground before I do get accepted in the real field. Before me lies a single strip of artificial grass, as the lawn was full of soil. It was an emulation of the lawn I was to be sent to protect.
As a virtual training, it was quite easy. My enemies; the zombies, only walked on the single strip of grass. It was strange really, but I have no complaints. It was easy enough it made me laugh. I single-handedly took down those zombies with my gun, yes I did!
As I smiled and saw the virtual training dissolve right before my very eyes, I turned to my superior; the CEO of the Bloom and Doom Seed Co. He remained stern, but I could feel that he's proud of me! YES!
He nodded at me and gave a pat on my shoulder, giving a stern instruction to take my job
Awww you are so nice thank you for tagging me~ lately idk why but I feel like doing tags really.
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people
8. You can't say that you don't do tags
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
Ang kulet why so obsessed with 13? I suppose I should have made this on a fine Friday night?? I guess I should be a crazy cat lady???
Okay let's get this over with ufufu
Facts about me:
1. I have the appetite of a six-foot basketball player with the body of a dwarf bunny.
2. And I never get fat given that appetite. Though... I was a little chubby way back in my weeb years. *shudder*
3. From what I heard about our lineage waaaaaaaaaaay back, I'm supposed to be part Chinese. I'm technically pure Filipino, but I guess the Chinese blood carries on!
4. Though given that, I'm usually mistaken as Korean...
5. Though I really have no idea about Korean culture as much as I'm more knowledgeable about the Japanese culture??
6. Single since birth. I was just not interested in anyone whether they like me or not. I also believe in waiting for the right one, not "oh this'll do... for now, hoping it will work out".
7. I'm past my twenties with the looks of a perpetual 14 year old.
8. And I can pretty darn well fool even my students back then; I taught college.
9. Imagine how it was a little hard to fit in graduate school where everyone was a professional!
10. Been to Canada, Hongkong, Australia (too young to remember Australia though), Singapore, but I haven't actually been to the US. I just saw the bridge going there near Niagara falls!
11. We have a 23-year-old car that still works JUUUUST fine! Well, he's turning 23 anyways. We love him so much!
12. My hair used to be wavy and poofy til I used the right brand of shampoo, and finally believed in the rejuvenating powers of conditioners and weekly home hair treatment.
13. Now my hair's long enough to touch my hips lol. It gets pretty hot, especially in a tropical country!
And now, time for Astral's questions! They actually look awesome!
1: What's your Western Zodiac sign? Chinese Zodiac? Do you believe in Astrology at all?
Ooooh goodness, astrology. My Western Zodiac is Gemini, my Chinese Zodiac is the Water Rooster! Though... basically I'm an air sign. Actually I would prefer not to believe too much in astrology ever since I got into astronomy. Astronomy offers a more logical and scientific approach whereas astrology is more about studying the stars and heavenly bodies to foretell your fate. It's fun reading horoscopes and the like, though!
2: The next time you get the mail, there's an envelope addressed to you with no return address that contains $1,000. What do you do?
I'm a marketing major who believes there is no such thing as a free lunch... it looks awfully suspicious so I probably would tell my family about it and trace it down just to be safe.
3: If you like coffee, how do you take it? If you don't, what would you rather drink?
Do you honestly drink that mud?? Why I like tea, of course! *sorry I played MGS3*
Eh I think I like the creamy white variety, though I'd rather drink tea or water to cleanse my body! It helps maintain a youthful look even without too much face cream, etc.
4: What siblings (if any) do you have?
LOL "WHAT" siblings
He is the bringer of DAWW's and WTFs
Actually he taught me the basics of the art programmes, then I learned the other techniques pretty much on my own. Our art styles are pretty much different now.
5: What form of art do you most admire?
Hmm... well I really don't know! Usually I admire fellow anime artists, especially the gijinka variety. Bonus points if you make similar gijinka to mine! Even more bonus points if I get intrigued by their backstory!
6: What kind of phone do you have? Would you have a different one if you could?
I used to have a Nokia... she's all retired now, I think I named her Skye. Right now I have a Samsung S Duos 2 which I haven't named yet. Nooo I wouldn't trade my Sammy (oops there you go, a tentative name) for any other phone! He's perf for me right now. Plays music, connects to the internet, takes photos, and most importantly, communicates effectively!
7: If a artist is undercharging commissions (and you have the money to buy), would you rather take advantage of the prices, tell them they need to change the prices but not buy, or buy and tip them what you think would make the difference for what you think the art is worth?
Hmmm... I probably would advise them. I don't really like taking advantage of the price if I see the artist is sincere and actually wants to make sure they take it as a means of sideline. If I don't like the artist, I won't commission them at all or advise them lol.
8: Do you drink plain water often?
YES. YES, I DO. As a self-conscious person, I'd say plain water helps me keep my youthful appearance and helps keep me healthy and clean.
9: Strangest thing in your room?
Huh... okay let me take a look around. I have a bed full of plushies at my age but I don't think that's strange. I have a clock that isn't working anymore, like a baby grandfather clock? Idk if you'd count that as strangest, though it does kinda stand out given my room is cutsie.
10: Do you collect random things? Would you describe a few if you do?
We used to collect tons of plushies and toys! Back then, I also collected little white stones from the school veranda. Ehehe I don't know.
11: You have the money to take a vacation to any one place. Where would you go?
I'd love to go to bunny island! Then again, any one place... so if we have the technology to go to outer space, I'd love to go to the Sirius star system! But if it's only here in earth... it's either Canada since my relatives live there, or in Europe since you can be in different countries in a matter of hours.
12: When was the last time you laughed? At what?
Just earlier today, I mentioned feeling weird about drinking and wanting to burp at the same time, then my brother started to laugh because he told me he imagined it vividly. Like "glug glug glug BLEEEEEAAAARP"
And I just laughed at his reaction because he wasn't able to eat his sandwich!
13: Is the number 13 lucky, unlucky, or neutral to you?
Hmm... I'm a little more scared of the number 4 than the number 13. I'm neutral to it, I guess, though Friday the 13th always feels ominous. Not really scared of it, just feels weird!
Okay, now time for my questions!
1. What country where you born into? Anything you'd like to say about your home country? I'm curious and I would love to learn more about different cultures.
2. Have you ever been to Asia? In that regard, ever visited the Philippines?
3. Have you ever been to a tropical country? (I live in one lol)
4. Have you considered teaching as a career, or even as a part time job?
5. Clear skies or rain?
6. What is your favourite planet?
7. If you have heard of my project Heliosphere [shameless self-promotion], who is your favourite character and why? It may be a star, a planet, or even dwarf planets and asteroids. Or black holes!
If not, which space object had always fascinated you the most?
8. Have you ever been fascinated with space?
9. Have you seen the real face of Pluto yet? July 2015 was the New Horizons flyby that finally showed Pluto's real appearance since its discovery decades back!
10. If you were given a chance to live somewhere close to nature, would you choose somewhere by the beach or somewhere near the forest?
11. Because of my earlier shameless self-promotion, time to promote yourself. Care to share anything about any OCs, or any project of yours? If not, maybe you could tell us a little about yourself that you always wanted to share!
12. Would you prefer office work or a different nature of job?
13. Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert (mixture of introvert and extrovert)?
Okay sooooo who wants to get tagged? Come on, don't be shy! I'd like to see your answers!
This was so fun! I'll make another journal regarding updates and misc. stuff sometime soon, so please keep an eye out!